Covet - Melissa Darnell After reading book 1, Crave, in less than a day, I couldn't wait to get my hands on this novel. Overall I wasn't disappointed. At first, I was a little worried as I wasn't sure where it was going to go then Wham! the first few chapters unfolded and once again I was hooked.

This has a different feel to the first book. While the first one was mostly (obviously) about Savannah and Tristan and their secret love, there was a lot more happening in this second instalment, peripheral characters came into play and become less peripheral as the story broadened and deepened and more threads unravelled. We got to learn more about these characters and understand them and their point of views more which changed our perspective of the story as a whole.

Some of the revelations I saw coming, some I merely suspected and some I just did not see coming at all but all of them felt right for the story and I loved the direction it took.

And even though, there was more conflict, more mystery and more suspense, there was still just the right amount of angst between Savannah and Tristan and enough of their story to tie all threads together.

The ending left me breathless and all I can say is bring on book 3: Consume

I give this book 3 3/4 stars!