daynight (Volume 1) - Megan Thomason I hadn't heard too much about this book when I saw the sign up for the blog tour but it sounded interesting so I figured I would give it a try. The first two pages were enough to convince me I had made a good move and I finished the rest of the novel throughout the course of the day, first on kindle then when that died, my ipad and then when that battery went also on my phone. I was determined to finish the book and see how it would all turn out.

The story itself was quite original. The idea of Earth and Thera, day and night, the second chancers, it intrigued me from the beginning and while I saw some twists coming, I enjoyed where the story took me and they way that it did it.

The story is told from three different view points, Kira, Blake and Ethan's and this helped give the story a rounding out that made the story ultimately more satisfying.

I loved the subtle layers that Ms Thomason adds to this tale and the way they were artfully revealed.

I am glad I took a chance on this novel and was extremely to surprised to find out that this is a self published novel as it was one of the most interesting and original tales I have read in a while. This book finished in a way that made it seem like there could be a book two to follow. I definitely hope this is the case as I would love for this great idea and story to continue.

I give this 4 stars!