Die for Me - Amy Plum This book has been sitting on my TBR shelf (literally) for over a year now. I almost picked it up a number of times but always had something else I wanted or needed to read first. I finally picked up it up on Sunday night because I was in need of a change of pace from what I had been reading and after reading just a page knew I was in for a treat.

The way Ms Plum writes is easy to read and friendly and the story engaging enough that before you know it you are are half way through the book and ready to finish it within a matter of hours.

I liked the characters. The way the characters were painted in tis book left me with a clear image in my head of what i though they should look like and how they would act. I found Kate likeable and endearing and wanted a Vincent of my very own :-)

The setting of Paris is the ideal Romantic setting and again, Ms Plum's writing painted me a picture of a glorious city.

However I need to go back to the story. It was fresh and original and I look forward to reading the next instalment, which I already have on my kindle. Hopefully it won't take me so long to get to it this time.

I give this book 4 stars